• It Becomes Both Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling’s First Film To Gross $1 Billion
• It’s The 2nd Movie Of The Year To Reach $1 Billion Mark At Box Office.
• And It Also Becomes The First Film Directed Solely By A Woman (Greta Gerwig) In History To Gross $1 Billion At The Box Office.
Meanwhile.. ‘OPPENHEIMER’ Has Crossed $500M At The World-Wide Box Office.. And It’s Too Good For A R-Rated Movie
Barbie Box office Day 15: Barbie and Oppenheimer are still running in Indian theaters. Both the film saw a craze among the audience. Now, on the 15th day of its release, Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling starrer film struggled at the Indian Box office as the film minted about ₹70 lakh on 4 August. With this, the total collection of the movie now stands at ₹39.15 crore, media reports have stated. Speaking of the Oppenheimer, on Day 15, the film sailed strong and collected ₹2.60 crore taking the total box office to ₹105.30 crore in India, a reported by India Today.
- Barbie is on track to become a billion-dollar movie, reaching the $900 million mark at the worldwide box office and projected to make approximately $55 million in its third weekend.
- Margot Robbie had to convince producers to take on the Barbie project, citing the success of pairing big ideas with visionary directors as a blueprint for success.
- The film’s success sets a high standard for other movies to surpass this year, with an expected domestic total of approximately $700 million and the potential to reach the $1 billion milestone at the global box office.illion dollar Barbie is within touching distance now, as Margot Robbie and Greta Gerwig‘s mega hit movie has crossed the $900 million mark at the worldwide box office after another stunning week. In a record for the Warner Bros. movie, Barbie broke the $400 million mark at the domestic box office on Thursday with another $11.8 million, maintaining the top spot with relative ease. The film is a lock to reach the billion dollar mark within the next few days.arbie is projected to make approximately $55 million in its third weekend, but previous tracking inaccuracies have underestimated its performance twice already. It wouldn’t be surprising if the movie surpasses this figure. The film has already accumulated a domestic total of $406 million within just two weeks.
The movie is poised to join the ranks of the year’s second film to achieve the prestigious $1 billion milestone at the global box office. According to tracking data, it is expected to reach an impressive domestic total of approximately $700 million, setting a remarkable standard that will be challenging for other movies to surpass this year.